We'll release more info soon.
The venue :
Skanking farmers is a collective working with nature to regenerate the earth, support their community’s efforts towards self sustainability, and create spaces for collective healing and life celebration. They have a specific focus on syntropic agriculture and will share their extensive knowledge about reforestation, They boast a fantastic piece of land surrounded by a river with a spectacular view from the hill. You can pitch your own tent or we offer beds in glamping tents, see our tickets for more details. Don't forget your swimming suit!
- Price start at 165€ without food or and 290€ including 3 meals a day.
- 30% cheaper than our at-gate tickets.
- Available until June 29th 2023.
- From 189€ without food or and 332€ including 3 meals a day.
- 20% cheaper than our at-gate tickets-
- Available until August 3rd 2023
Ticket without food (own tent /RV): 236€
Ticket with food (own tent /RV): 415€
Ticket with food & glamping: 526€